top of page
Apply to become a freelancer

Fill out the form below and be the first to learn about freelance opportunities through herdomain

Thanks for submitting!

How it Works

1. Apply to herdomain's freelancer pipeline above

2. We confirm application receipt within 3 days

3. We set up an interview and learn about your skills and interests

4. We send opportunities that match your skillset and interests directly to your inbox

Neat Computer Desk
Businesswoman with Mask

The Benefits 

Remote & Flexible

Our work requirements are 100% remote. You do not ever have to go into a physical space to start working and earn money. 

Above Market Pay

We work primarily with U.S businesses and startups and we only keep 20% for operational costs. The remaining 80% is for you. We aim to pay 3-4x above the market rate.  ​


While work is our main focus, we know that a support system is critical to freelance success. We offer opportunities for our talent to meet each other and grow with each other. 

bottom of page